What is digital asset storage?
A digital asset custodian provides financial control and security for institutional investors, endowments, corporations, and funds wanting to store cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more. It is estimated that at least $15B worth of institutional money is waiting to be invested in cryptocurrency. However, with strict limitations on exchanges and difficulty for the investor to handle large amounts of assets on their own, it has become intricate to handle these assets for an institutional alone.
We provide a safe, convenient, and trustworthy service to provide storage for your digital assets as financial custodians. We are developing MCF Holdings to meet the needs of institutional clients. We believe that institutional clients require:
- Advanced security (cold storage, multiple wallets, multi-sig, private keys, etc.)
- Support for a variety of digital assets and currencies
- Insurance (in certain cases)
- Impeccable levels of cyber and physical security
Our investment tiers are as follows:
- $50k (2.5% upfront fee, 2.5% fee on liquidation)
- $100-500k (1.5% upfront fee, 1.5% fee on liquidation)
- $500k-$1M (1% upfront fee, 1% fee on liquidation)
- $1M+ (0.5% upfront fee, 0.5% fee on liquidation)
- $10M+ (Please contact us for more information)
Depending on the size of investment and AUM fee may be processed.